I am looking for a nanny. I would like to find an interested Child Development Student. Can you recommend anyone?

You may send a half page ad to ppfcfl@utlists.utexas.edu. We will post your ad on the bulletin board in the UT Lab School. Alternatively, you can make an ad and post it on Hire-A-Longhorn. The Department of Human Ecology is unable to do any childcare referrals.